Model Fit Guide
|Homelite Backpack Blower
||UT-08580 26cc, UT-08981 26cc
|Homelite String Trimmer
||UT-21506, UT-21907 26cc, UT-21546, UT-21566, UT-21947 26cc, UT21967 26cc, UT32600
Trimmer won't start? Runs rough? Hard to start? Blows black smoke? Or gas leaking?
If your Trimmer is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.
In the Race for Quality, We Strive for Excellence
● Pre-adjusted by manufacturer, easy to install.
● Stronger power & lower fuel consumption.
● Precisely aligned mounting hole makes perfect fit for your machine.
● Endurance test is performed before shipping.
As an aftermarket parts supplier for small engines, Hipa is dedicated to offering homeowners parts pre-adjusted parts with OEM quality. More than 1,000,000 homeowners enjoy the DIY fun with Hipa. Join us, fixing machines can be easier!
Vision - Become the brand of choice for homeowners and bring Hipa into millions of homes!
Value - Live up to every customer's expectations, spare no effort to provide better products for our customers, take the initiative to serve them with the most sincere attitude, and ensure that every promise is fulfilled.
Mission - Provide high-quality products and services, and work together with the customers to make home life better!