Model Fit Guide
||SV-4B SV-4B(H) SV-5C SV-5C/1 SV-5C/2 SV-5Ci SV-5Ci/2 SV-5H/2 SV-6 SV-6/1 SV-6/2
||TC-210 TC-210i TC-2100
|Echo Hedge Trimmer
|2-Cycle Mantis tiller / cultivator
||7222 722E 7222M 7225 7230 7234 7240 7920 7924
C1U-K54 C1U-K82 C1U-K17 C1U-K27 C1U-K27A C1U-K27B C1U-K46 RB-K54
12520013123 12520013124 12520013129 12520013128, 12520013127, 12520011821, 12520013120, 12520013126, 12520013125, 12520013121, 12520011822, 12520013122, 12520012820, 12520011823, 12520005361, 12520005360
A021001090 A021001091 A021001092 A021001093
Tiller won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Blows black smoke? Engine will idel but dies at full throttle? Runs poorly? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your tiller is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.