Model Fit Guide
||GX110 3.5HP GX120 4HP
Engine won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your engine is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor all-in-one repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.
In the Race for Quality, We Strive for Excellence
● Pre-adjusted by manufacturer, easy to install.
● Stronger power & lower fuel consumption.
● Precisely aligned mounting hole makes perfect fit for your machine.
● Endurance test is performed before shipping.
As an aftermarket parts supplier for small engines, Hipa is dedicated to offering homeowners parts pre-adjusted parts with OEM quality. More than 1,000,000 homeowners enjoy the DIY fun with Hipa. Join us, fixing machines can be easier!
Vision - Become the brand of choice for homeowners and bring Hipa into millions of homes!
Value - Live up to every customer's expectations, spare no effort to provide better products for our customers, take the initiative to serve them with the most sincere attitude, and ensure that every promise is fulfilled.
Mission - Provide high-quality products and services, and work together with the customers to make home life better!