Model Fit Guide
|Stihl Backpack Blower
||BR320 BR340 BR340L BR380 BR420 BR420C SR320 SR340 SR380 SR400 SR420
Stihl # 4203 120 0601, 4203 120 0603, 4203 120 0605, 4203 120 0607
Walbro # HD-4A, HD-4B, HD-13B
Air filter replace # 4203 141 0301,4203 141 0301A,4203-007-1028
Grommet Replace # 0000 989 0516
Fuel line Replace # 0000-930-2803
Leaf blower won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Only runs when the choke is on? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the exhaust?
If your gas blower is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.
In the Race for Quality, We Strive for Excellence
● Pre-adjusted by manufacturer, easy to install.
● Stronger power & lower fuel consumption.
● Precisely aligned mounting hole makes perfect fit for your engine.
● Endurance test is performed before shipping.