Model Fit Guide
FS75 FS76 FS80 FS80R FS85R FS85T FS85RX String Trimmer
HS75 HS80 HS85 Hedge Trimmer
FC75 FC85 Edger
SP80 SP85 Special Harvester
KM80 KM85 KM85R Kombi Motor
FH75 HL75 HL75K HT70 HT75 Pole Pruner
||ZAMA C1Q-S97 C1Q-S97A C1Q-S186 C1Q-S186A C1Q-S186B C1Q-S28E C1Q-S28D C1Q-S42 C1Q-S63A C1Q-S66 C1Q-S69A C1Q-S71 C1Q-S143 C1Q-S153 C1Q-S157 C1Q-S169B
Trimmer won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your weed eater is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.