Model Fit Guide
No-hassle replacements and returns, even if you order the wrong part.
||124L 125L 125LD 128C 128CD 128L 128LD 128LDX 128R 128RJ 128DJX
||BC2126 BC2128 CC2126 CC2128
||Zama C1Q-W40A; Poulan 545081848 545 08-1848 545130001
What does Hipa carburetor all-in-one repair kit do?
Trimmer won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your lawn equipment is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor all-in-one repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.