Model Fit Guide
Briggs and Stratton 445777 40F777 40G777 40H777 Engine;
Toro 74590(190-DH) 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 LX466 13AT61RH048 Lawn Tractor;
John Deere MIA10632;
John Deere LA120 LA130 LA135 LA140 LA145 LA150 X140 Z425 L111 L118 L120 L2548 L2048 Tractor;
Briggs & Stratton 791230 799230 699709 499804 499809 20HP 21HP 23HP 24HP 25HP Intek V-Twin Engine Carb
||Air Filter Size(cm): 18.0*15.0*5.0.
Air Filter Part Number: 499486S, 698754, 273638S.
Fuel Filter Part Number: AM116304.
Gasket Part Number: unknown.
Engine won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your engine is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increase the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.