Model Fit Guide
|Echo Handheld Leaf Blower
||Echo 12520020560 12520020561 12520020562 12520020563 12520020564 12520020565
Zama # C1U-K42 C1U-K42A C1U-K42B
||1 carburetor, 2 gaskets, 2 primer bulb, 1 air filter, 1 spark plug, fuel lines & grommet assembly, 1 fuel filter, 1 vent, 1 corrugated fuel tube, 1 tube connector
Leaf blower won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Only runs when the choke is on? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the exhaust?
If your gas blower is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.