Model Fit Guide
||SRM-225i, SRM-225SB, SRM-225U, PAS-225, GT-225, PAS-225SB, GT-225i, GT-225L, GT-225SF, PAS-225, PE-225 edger, SHC-225, SHC-225S, PPF-225, PPF-235ES, PPT-235ES
||Echo A021001690 Zama RB-K93
Trimmer won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your trimmer is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your chainsaw up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.