Model Fit Guide
|Stihl Gas Leaf Blower
||BG45 BG65 BG85 SH55 SH85
||C1Q-S68G C1Q-S64 C1Q-S68D C1Q-S68E 42291200606 4229 120 0606
Leaf blower won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Only runs when the choke is on? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the exhaust?
If your gas blower is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.