Model Fit Guide
||HMSK80 HMSK85 HMSK90 HMSK100 HMSK105 HMSK110
||38053 38066 38078 38083 38084 38086 38540 38543 38555 38556 38595 38630 38631 38632 38635 38620 38621 38622 38640 38641 38642 38645
|John Deere Snowblower
||TRX24 TRX26 TRX27 TRX32 TRS22 TRS24 TRS26 TRS27 TRS32
||Tecumseh # 640052 640054 640058 640058A 640349
MFG # 5313 / 5002 / 5036 and OREGON 50-659 STENS 520-926
Snow blower won't start? Starts then stalls? Engine will idle but dies at full throttle? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas?
If your snowblower is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.
In the Race for Quality, We Strive for Excellence
● Pre-adjusted by manufacturer, easy to install.
● Stronger power & lower fuel consumption.
● Precisely aligned mounting hole makes a perfect fit for your trimmer.
● Endurance test is performed before shipping.