Model Fit Guide
|Husqvarna Backpack Blower
||350BT 150BT 180BF 380BFS
|RedMax Backpack Blower
||EBZ8050 EBZ8050RH EBZ8000 EBZ8000RH EBZ8001-CA EBZ8001 EBZ8001RH-CA EBZ8001RH
||Walbro WYA-79 WYA-44 WYA-44-1
RedMax 505183101 521631601 848-H00-8100
Blower won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your chainsaw is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your chainsaw up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.
In the Race for Quality, We Strive for Excellence
● Pre-adjusted by manufacturer, easy to install.
● Stronger power & lower fuel consumption.
● Precisely aligned mounting hole makes perfect fit for your machine.
● Endurance test is performed before shipping.