Model Fit Guide
FS46 FS80 FS75 FS76 FR85 Trimmer
FC FS FR HL HT KM 70 75 80 85
FC72 Edger, FC75, FC85, FH75, FR85, FS75, FS80
HS75, HS80, HS85, HL75, HL75K, HT70, HT75
KA85, KR85, KW85, SP81, SP85
4137 120 0614
C1Q-S63,4137-120-0606, (2003) 4137 120 0608 C1Q-S69 (2009) ,4137 120 0614 C1Q-S157 (2017)
Weedeater won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your weedeater is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your weedeater up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.