Model Fit Guide
||GXV120 GXV140 GXV160
|Honda Lawn Mower
||HR194 HR195 HR214 HRA214 HRA215 HR215 HR215K1 HR216 HRA216 HRB215 HRB215K1 HRB215K2 HRB215K3 HRB215K4 HRC215 HRC215K1 HRC216 HRM195 HRM215 HRM215K1 HRM215K2 HRM215K3 HRM215K4
|Toro Lawn Mower
||22166 22167 22167TE 22168 22168TE
||Honda 16100-ZE6-W01 16100-ZE6-025 16100-ZE6-035 16100-ZE6-045 16100-ZE6-055 16100-ZE7-055 16100-ZG9-M12
Engine won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your engine is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your chainsaw up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.