Model Fit Guide
||FS38 FS38Z FS45 FS45C FS45L FS45Z FS45CE FS45CEDZ FS45CEZ FS45DZ FS46 FS46C FS46CE DZ FS46CEZ FS46DZ FS46Z FS55 FS55C FS55T FS55RC FS55Z FS55DZ FS55RC FS55CE FS55RCE FS55RDZ FS55RZ FS55CEZ FS55CEDZ
|Stihl Hedge trimmer
||KM55 KM55C KM55R KM55RC KM55CE KM55RCE KM55RCEZ KM55RDZ KM55RZ Kombi motor
||4140 120 0619 4140 120 0619 4140-120-0620 C1Q-S186 C1Q-S186A C1Q-S186B C1Q-S66 C1Q-S71 C1Q-S97A C1Q-S143 C1Q-S153
Trimmer won't start? Starts then stalls? Runs rough? Hesitates before accelerating? Blows black smoke? RPM is surging up and down? Or leaks gas from the air filter?
If your weed eater is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increase the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.