Model Fit Guide
|Poulan Gas Trimmer
||PP136E Type 1 PP136E Type 2 PPB100E Type 1 PPB100E Type 2 PPB150E Type 1 PPB150E Type 2 PPB200E Type 1 PPB200E Type 2 PPB250E Type 1 PPB250E Type 2 PPB300E Type 1 PPB300E Type 2 PPB32SST Type 1 PPB32SST Type 2 PP46ET PPB250E (Type 3)
||PP446ET (Type 1) PP446ET (Type 2) PP446ET (Type 3) PP446ET PP446E (1) PP446E (2) SM446E
|Weed Eater Trimmer
||358795800 358795200 358791580 358795100 358795160 358795161 358795180 944511560 944512560 358348360 35879142 358791510 358795101 358795560 944511561 944512561 944514560 944515570
|Husqvarna Handheld Trimmer
||31 BC3150 PP036 PP136 PP336 PPB100 PPB200 PPB300 SM132
|Husqvarna Pole Pruner
||545 00 60-17, 530071405, 530071565, 530071637, Zama C1U-W32, Walbro WT-628
Trimmer won't start? Runs rough? Hard to start? Blows black smoke? Or gas leaking?
If your Trimmer is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.
In the Race for Quality, We Strive for Excellence
● Pre-adjusted by manufacturer, easy to install.
● Stronger power & lower fuel consumption.
● Precisely aligned mounting hole makes perfect fit for your machine.
● Endurance test is performed before shipping.