Model Fit Guide
||GX140 GX160K1 GX160U1 GX200 GX168 168F 5HP 5.5HP 6.5HP 163cc 196cc 200cc
||EG1400 EZ1400XK1 EG2200X EG2500XK1 EZ2500
|Honda Water Pump
||WP20X WP30X WMP20X WMP20X1 WT20XK2 WT20XK3 WT20XK4
||HS522 HS55 HS521 HS55K1 HS55K2
||16100-ZH8-W61 16100-ZE1-814 16100-ZE1-825 16100-ZE1-715 16100-Z0V-921, 16100-ZL0-W51
Won't start? Runs rough? Hard to start? Blows black smoke? Or gas leaking?
If your machine is suffering from these common engine problems, Hipa's carburetor repair kit offers you the ultimate solution. DIY with 1,000,000+ Hipa members to get your engine up and running like new again, once and for all.
Adjusters on carburetors
● Drain screw: used to drain the fuel out of the carburetor.
● Idle mixture screw: controls the intake of fuel to adjust the engine for optimum running.
● Idle speed screw: controls the intake of air to adjust the engine’s idle speed.
● High-speed screw: adjustment for high speed.
● Low-speed screw: adjustment for low speed.
● Turn clockwise to decrease the RPM (revolutions per minute) while turning counterclockwise is for increasing the RPM. The amplitude for each adjustment is 1/4 turn.